Skip to main content

Contemplation



I have been desiring to paint the figure again. This is a photograph that my husband took of me on my deck. I liked the foreshortening, perspective, and color of this image.


24x20 inches
oil
stretched canvas

Comments

I like this very much, Linda. I don't know how, but as soon as it came up on my screen, I knew it was you!

It's awesome!
Unknown said…
Linda, Nice to meet you (in cyber space). Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you for following my blog. I love that your work has that abstract quality, and the color, wonderful. Very inspiring.
Janice said…
cool, love it!
L.Holm said…
It's fantastic - color, design, brushwork. I love it!
Angela Elledge said…
Superb, love the perspective and design; very well done!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you all very much for your comments it means a lot to have feedback.
Kim Rempel said…
Very good! I imagine this would have been terribly tricky with all the perspective issues and a human figure to boot. You pulled it off well! Brave of you! : )
Diane Hoeptner said…
Wow,wow,wow. You make this look so easy! It has a wonderful dynamic quality that is so unique. I love all the complimentary patterns and they way you handled everything so "equally..." This is the sort of painting one could actually live with for a long time! Brilliant.
JRonson said…
it's a very impressionist self portrait, i love the colors :) super dynamic

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.