Skip to main content

Two Lemons Grey Day



These lemons I placed in front of my studio window and the light cascaded over them. The day was very rainy and grey so the light was rather flat. I did place another light souce in front of them which compounded a lighting problem but I could see them! Yellow is not an easy color for me to paint, but I did enjoy this painting.

6x6 inches
oil
canvas panel

This oil painting is for sale on ETSY for $55.00.

Comments

Kathy Weber said…
Nice work! I like the looseness of the brushstrokes.
Nice Linda. I love the grey tones against the vibrant yellow.
Pam Holnback said…
Like the reflections/shadows.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.