Skip to main content

MY HUTCH SOLD


I collect vintage glassware from the 40' and the 50's. I have a wonderful little antique hutch that I store my dishes in. I LOVE it and I love the way the dishes look in this hutch.

8X8 inches
oil
Canvas panel (archival)

Comments

Kathy Weber said…
I love the overall color look.
Kim Rempel said…
Great palette!
Angela Elledge said…
This is beautiful, wonderful composition and love the warm color palette!
SUSAN RODEN said…
Loose, lush, linear and fun Linda! A wonderful collection.
Linda Popple said…
Linda, this is just beautiful! The colors are gorgeous and your brush strokes are thick and juicy.
Carol Nelson said…
There is something so appealing about this painting. I think it's the limited palette, the transparency, and the light accents. Just beautiful.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you for the comments! I think that in this case I used Gamblin Transparent Orange...it's an interesting color.
Virginia Floyd said…
I love your loose brushstrokes. This is a lovely painting.
Maggie said…
I really like this one. Already sold! Congrats!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Virginia. Always good to hear from you.
LindaHunt said…
Maggie, thanks for stopping by. Looks like your trip abroad was very worthwhile and wonderful at the same time. The best to you!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)