Skip to main content

Single Slice



Ummmm first watermelon of the season! Very juicy and very sweet!

6A6 inch
oil
canvas panel

$75.00

Comments

Linda Popple said…
Very nice!! I like watermelon in still lifes. I don't know if its the shapes or colors. Anyway, this is a wonderful little painting, Linda!
LindaHunt said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Yummy! You've captured summers fleeting color and taste. I wish I could paint like this.
mary maxam said…
Hi Linda, I have been absent due to a variety of things and have missed your wonderful recent posts! This wedge of red is wonderful and you hit the perfect colors and reflections.I am so looking forward to being a part of DBO with you soon!
Oh wow, Linda... I LOVE this!!!
Yummy! You got the perfect watermelon color on this Linda.

I submitted my first post to DPO. Guess what it is? Watermelon!
Carol Blackburn said…
Hi Linda,
Happened upon your blog today and got a pleasant surprise. Will certainly become a follower. Lovely watermelon piece you've done here. So nice to make your acquaintance.
Susan Roden said…
Love your work - luscious watermelon. Like your looseness in strokes.
Oh, I just love it! Summer is such an inspiring time and your watermelon is a wonderful reminder:) The colors are terrific, just makes you want to take a bite.
Suz said…
I love your shapes Linda. The colours are very pleasing a restful to the eye. Susan :)
Unknown said…
what a slice of deliciousness. Simply but wonderfully done. Looking forward to being a part of DPO with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.