Skip to main content

"POPPY SEED AND BUTTER"



I made these poppy seed muffins at about 3:00am. Have you ever had a night where you couldn't sleep and cooking seemed a good way to spend the hours before dawn?
6X6 inches
oil
canvas panel

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice painting!

Best wishes!
Anonymous said…
cooking and painting...a great combination!
Maggie said…
Yummy! Looks like you made over your blog site with new features--very nice!
Karen Bruson said…
Delicious, buttery paint!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.