Skip to main content
To all of you who follow my daily activity, I have been taking a little time off to fill the well, so to speak. I did want to share with you some very wonderful news! Emily Jeffords has featured some of my artwork on her blog you can view it here. Please take the time to visit her wonderful, creative blog and see all that she has been up to.

Comments

martinealison said…
Ce fut une très intéressante publication... j'ai appris des petits "trucs"...
gros bisous
Congratulations Linda. you deserve recognition. All the best.
Vic.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Martine and Vic! I appreciate that you took the time to read the blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.