Skip to main content

Lemon Stacks still life by Linda Hunt

Playing around with my new color blocks and my lemons. Great fun!

Comments

I like this, nice colors.
Dang! I may have to get me some of those blocks...

What a great learning tool. Off to Etsy I go.
Jo Mackenzie said…
This is really cool. I am so curious to see where you are headed. Meanwhile i am looking up Camille Przewodek.
Robin Rosenthal said…
Great idea. I'm inspired by your paintings.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you all for leaving comments! I appreciate hearing from you.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.