Skip to main content

'Strawberry' still life abstract by Linda Hunt

Sometimes you just have to follow the bliss!

Comments

Jo Mackenzie said…
Butter cream delicious colors. Just the right balance of values. You have a sense of decision making that is similar to a comedians ability to understand timing. It is not what you paint but how you paint it that makes each one fabulous. I love them all. One of these days I am going to have to pick one for my very own. How will I ever decide?
It's a s
Sophie's choice.
martinealison said…
Une peinture gourmande... en couleurs et en fruit...
Gros bisous
Kathy Cousart said…
Wonderfully done! Love the color palette!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you all so much...I washn't sure about this painting, but, sometimes you travel a little further than you recognize!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.