Skip to main content

'Camillia' by Linda Hunt floral original painting

In this painting I wanted a deeper space and set the still life back with an exspanse of foreground. I worked the color to intensify the foreground enough to hold the weight of the background. Loved working with these wide open flowers...such a pleasure. 8X8 oil canvas panel

Comments

Virginia Floyd said…
I think your paintings are getting richer and more sophisticated. These latest works are really well done!
Dana Cooper said…
Colorful, fresh and beautiful Linda!
A lovely painting Linda. beautiful colours. I liked your posting before this one also. All the best Linda.
vic .
LindaHunt said…
Virginia thank you so much!

Thank you Dana!

Vic...thank you so much for your very nice comment!
martinealison said…
Une toile qui embaume tant vos fleurs sont éclatantes...
Gros bisous

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.