Skip to main content

Tulips

While I was looking through my reference photos this morning these pretty red tulips caught my eye.  What I learned from my abstract work is still with me.  I have to admit that I love painting images as well.  I feel that working abstractly forces you to work quickly and with energy.  I began to tighten up and wiped off a couple of times.  Then I used my red viewfinder to correct values and my mirror to really size up the composition.  Then drawing a deep breath I dove in.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

SALT MARSH II

My husband took the photos from his kyak of the beautiful salt marsh in the springtime. I love the color of the ever changing marshland 8X10 inches oil Canvas panel (archival) $90.00 plus $8.00 shipping to US. Purchase here THIS PAINTING HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS TREASURY

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)