Skip to main content

Fresh Apples

This is an 8"x 6" oil painting on Gessoboard.  What am I learning?  Work hard and then harder....squint...squint....squint and then use the red plastic viewfinder.  Another thing that is quite apparent is that the painting becomes the reality and color adjustments must be made.

Comments

Polly Jones said…
Lovely work Linda! I enjoy how it reveals itself slowly as I look at it I keep seeing more nuances.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Sue! I surely enjoyed painting this one!

Hi Polly,
I was thinking about you the other day...thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

SALT MARSH II

My husband took the photos from his kyak of the beautiful salt marsh in the springtime. I love the color of the ever changing marshland 8X10 inches oil Canvas panel (archival) $90.00 plus $8.00 shipping to US. Purchase here THIS PAINTING HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS TREASURY

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)