Skip to main content

At the Grill

On our recent trip to Augusta Georgia my husband and I ate at a small restaurant that we like. My husband caught these shots of the workers cooking meals. This is to be the first painting out of 3 of the same image. I will try and reduce the number of paint strokes by have in each of the 2 remaining. I painted over a canvas that I had erroneously applied white to as a cover and so everything looks washed out. Lesson learned. The painting is 8"x10" on a stretched canvas.

Comments

martinealison said…
Bonjour,

Une peinture que j'aime beaucoup... J'aime son atmosphère, il ne faut pas me demander pourquoi !!
Je l'aime tout court !

Gros bisous ☼
LindaHunt said…
Oh Martine....Thank you so much...I really felt that I failed but I also felt as you so succinctly stated...there is more atmosphere in this painting. That is a direct result from my work with abstract painting.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.