Skip to main content

Augusta




This is an 10"x 8" painting on stretched canvas done in oils of a street café in Augusta Georgia.  This painting will be for sale in my Etsy shop when dry. http://www.lindahunt.etsy.com


Comments

martinealison said…
Bonsoir,

J'aime beaucoup l'atmosphère de cette toile. Un bel entracte à la détente. Des couleurs vivifiantes qui se combinent parfaitement à la chaleur de cette très belle peinture.

Gros bisous ♡
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Martine!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.