Skip to main content

Break Those Boundaries





Oh boy am I ever having a wonderful time .... just whaling away on my paintings that weren't making it.  I have trusted my intuition rather than trying to fit a mold that I just didn't fit.  All started in 2008 when I took a class from a great painter and tried to be like her....well...I never could and I got tighter and tighter and hated painting in a way.  Or...I was disappointed that what I did was so different from the way that I thought I should be painting.  Breaking those boundaries that I did indeed set for myself!  You have heard me mention Brooke Wandall the gal that I took the recent e-course with...I attribute much of my change to her thoughtful guidance.  It wasn't what she said it was what she didn't say!!!  For me that made all the difference.  Thank you, Brooke...forever grateful.....

Comments

martinealison said…
Bonjour chère amie,

Je noie agréablement mon regard dans toutes vos peintures...
Vos couleurs sont fantastiques.
Je suis heureuse d'apprendre que vous vous sentez heureuse avec elles.

Gros bisous ♡
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Sue and Martine!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil