Skip to main content

Red Beets and Defying Old Worn Out Fears

I really enjoyed going back into this painting and working it up a bit.   These are old paintings that I liked in some ways, but I knew that they just weren't going anywhere.  You are always told "Don't go back into a painting once it is done".  Well, I say "Why not? I  If its just sitting around and you know something is wrong with it....and it is over looked all the time".  So, because I learned not to be afraid of messing things up from my abstract class I just am doing a free fall and enjoying the ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.