Skip to main content

Lemon Tango


8X8
150

Buy now on Etsy

 
The challenge that I gave myself today was to work with the knowledge that I have gained over the past several days and to incorporate these learning into a painting dealing with fabric.  This fabric was particularly interesting because of the heavy patterning and the red violet color.  I did use the Burnt Sienna as a mixture with the Cobalt Violet.  It is interesting.  I also used a smidge of Viridian Green in the patterning along with Prussian Blue.

Comments

I like this one. We seem to have both played with pink/purple fabric and fruits.
LindaHunt said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.