Skip to main content

Ruby

I feel as though I am finally getting somewhere!  Wahooo       I used Cad Red Deep, Alizarin Crimson, Azo Coral, Ultramarine Blue, Cad Yellow Med, Titanium White....and a teeny bit of Ivory Black.  I did  a fairly detailed underpainting before I began.  After it was over I let my dogs share in the broken muffin....very appreciative:)   Oh...this is an 8"x 10" stretched canvas.  I wanted a linear layout.

Comments

I love the colors in this one, the values and soft temperature changes in colors really gives it a nice depth and life.
Jess said…
love the style as well as the use of oranges and yellows.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Roger!

Thank you, Jess!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.