Skip to main content

Salt Marsh in Autumn Colors

Gouache is a medium that I have grown very fond of....I love the clarity and purity of color. This small 5x7 inch painting is done on hot press watercolor paper. Edisto Beach is where we go every Thanksgiving. This is one of the many salt marshes that line the drive to the beach. You can see the fall colors of the grasses in the marsh.

Comments

martinealison said…
Bonjour chère amie,

Une très belle palette de couleurs qui illumine cette dernière jolie peinture.

Gros bisous


PS : Je ne sais pas si vous rencontrez en ce moment des soucis avec blogger ?...
Je ne parviens pas à obtenir ma liste de lecture. Une seule lecture apparait et lorsque je veux afficher en cliquant sur d'autre flux, rien ne se produit ! Je ne suis pas visiblement la seule à rencontrer ce problème. Sur l'aide que nous propose blogger, beaucoup se plaignent de ce même souci. Seulement rien n'est résolu et c'est fâcheusement désagréable car je ne peux plus consulter les blogs et laisser des commentaires depuis plusieurs jours maintenant.
Comment cela se passe pour vous ?
artladymartinealison@gmail.com
Merci pour votre réponse.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.