Skip to main content

Red Vase

This little 6x9 inch painting is gettting closer to where I want to be.  Very gestural and rapid fire quick!

Comments

martinealison said…
Bonjour chère amie,

Un petit vase plein de charme... aux couleurs magnifiques.

❁ Gros bisous ❁
Have to tell you, what you do with gouache is Amazing! Love the glass in this painting!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you all for such sweet comments! So good to get feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.