I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)
Comments
I can relate to not being satisfied with your painting. I have been feeling that way about everything I've done lately, but I hate to talk about it all the time and be such a whiner. The problem is that I'm not proud of what I post, and I'm kinda embarrassed that people may think that I think it's good! It's a dilemma.
I think you really are being too hard on yourself. It is great to want to improve, because EVERYONE has room to improve, but that doesn't mean that you aren't doing truly wonderful art. I have admired your brushwork and color for a long time. Never give up striving to improve but be proud of your accomplishments.
I love Watermelons. Great painting here Linda. Thanks for wxplaining the Paper cut out you did. All the best Linda.
Vic.