Skip to main content
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG, BUT, THIS WILL NOT LET ME COMMENT ON ANYONE'S BLOG! I CAN'T EVEN STAY SIGNED INTO MY BLOG....HELP....ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

Comments

Karla said…
Hi Linda, I was having the same problem and someone (sorry don't remember who) suggested that I not check the "stay signed in" box when signing in to google. It has worked for me. Hope this helps!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you....it worked!!!
Carol Blackburn said…
I do too, Linda. If the blog doesn't accept anonymous or is set up like yours to receive comments I get shut out. Even on my own blogs too sometime. If I sign in to comment on a blog it signs me out on my home page and vice versa. Too confusing. So, if I can't leave a comment on a blog that I really, really want to say something I send an email to that person instead. Otherwise, no comment.
Stephanie Berry said…
I was having that same problem, going round and round trying to sign in. You have to UNcheck the "stay signed in" box like Karla said.
Angela Sullivan said…
I had this problem it seemed to be Internet explored. I downloaded safari and have no problems since.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.