I have been painting a series of rose paintings. This oil painting is 6X8 inches on Raymar canvas panel. If you are interested in purchasing any of my paintings please visit my Etsy shop or email me through Etsy.
Beautiful, once again. You know I just love your texture and brushwork, Linda! I left comments the other day and then forgot to fill in the security word. This happens so often!
I am enjoying landscape painting so much. It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use. They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com
Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)
Comments