Skip to main content

Lotus Pond

My husband took photos of a local lotus pond which I liked and that is the impetus for this painting.  I am trying to keep it abstract and create an impression....comments?

Comments

Unknown said…
I like the movement. Great use of diagonals. Yes, the impression is of water with many colors reflecting.
so so Bright and Fun! This is different for you...COOL!
Perspective said…
Beautiful, Linda. Ty Griffin

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

SALT MARSH II

My husband took the photos from his kyak of the beautiful salt marsh in the springtime. I love the color of the ever changing marshland 8X10 inches oil Canvas panel (archival) $90.00 plus $8.00 shipping to US. Purchase here THIS PAINTING HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS TREASURY

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)