Skip to main content

It Was Good To Fall

My first big abstract.  I had to rework a painting as part of my e-course...I think I like it better than the way it was.  What is your opinion?

Comments

Love this. The colours work so well together with the right touches of dark value to add interest. Reworking can be a lot of fun...it can free us from limitations.
Like this one better.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Catherine...I have been wanting to go purely abstract for a number of years but it was such a scary step...I am encouraged though.
loving the abstracts, your color is so stunning. Cutout work is great. We did a similar activity in my block cutting class really love yours.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

SALT MARSH II

My husband took the photos from his kyak of the beautiful salt marsh in the springtime. I love the color of the ever changing marshland 8X10 inches oil Canvas panel (archival) $90.00 plus $8.00 shipping to US. Purchase here THIS PAINTING HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS TREASURY

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)