Skip to main content

Still Life with Clear Patterened Foil


This is another little abstract still life oil painting.  The clear patterned paper was a real challenge to get it to read right and still function as abstract.  I have gotten a lot of mileage out of the small still life that I purchased at Easter!

Comments

martinealison said…
Bonjour,

Une très jolie composition aux couleurs enivrantes...
Gros bisous ♡
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Martine! Thanks for stopping by!
Beautiful color as always!
LindaHunt said…
Oh, thank you, Marian!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

SALT MARSH II

My husband took the photos from his kyak of the beautiful salt marsh in the springtime. I love the color of the ever changing marshland 8X10 inches oil Canvas panel (archival) $90.00 plus $8.00 shipping to US. Purchase here THIS PAINTING HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS TREASURY

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)