Skip to main content

Still Life with Peach


I decided to paint a few small still life from life.  The vases were a find at one of the local thrift stores.  I fell for the shape of both of them.  My intention was to paint quickly and intuitively and bring this image close to pure abstraction.

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice one Linda. Love the surfaces you got along with a very nice composition.
LindaHunt said…
Thanks, Helen....I wasn't sure that the composition was going to work out....but it did...perseverance!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

SALT MARSH II

My husband took the photos from his kyak of the beautiful salt marsh in the springtime. I love the color of the ever changing marshland 8X10 inches oil Canvas panel (archival) $90.00 plus $8.00 shipping to US. Purchase here THIS PAINTING HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS TREASURY

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)