Skip to main content

Lemons

 
6"X 6"
Oil on Board
$100.00
How can it be that 3 little lemon sections could give me such fits!  I was most attracted to the glowing red and orange in the shadows.  Shadows are so deceptive they seem to be quite dark but when you compare them to other values in a painting they are much lighter.  Generally speaking.
Please sign up for my Newsletter and be entered into a drawing for a free painting at the end of the month. You can sign up for the Newletter on the top right column.   Also, I would really appreciate if you would LIKE my Facebook page.  Thank you!

Comments

It is the lavender on the rim of the lemon that really,"gets me".
Jo Mackenzie said…
I wrote about you lemons on your facebook page but it would not let me post there. I don't know why. I tried several times...so if you didn't get many comments today that could be why...
I love the lemons and plan to work on some myself because yellows are giving me serious troubles.
what a pleasant and upbeat little art piece!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil