Skip to main content

Sweet and Sour



This painting is at a point where I don't want to work on it more...I feel that I reached what I was looking for. For some reason I am getting glare on the painting when photographing. I will try and reshoot later.

16X20
Oil
Stretched Canvas

Comments

Linda Popple said…
Beautiful colors and fun to see pyour process. I like your composition, too.
Virginia Floyd said…
This turned out great, Linda. Very complex and satisfying. I love the variety of colors in the lemons and the way the green vase shows through the wine glass. Really beautiful!
Diane Hoeptner said…
Wow, Linda!!! This is such a light and colored filled TREAT!! Wonderful painting.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.