Skip to main content

a painting in progress



Today's progress...minor details perhaps to finish. Actually, this painting is really undergoing a going over...I am really not happy with it.

Comments

Polly Jones said…
How fun to see the stages of this beautiful painting. Love the clean colors and that plate of lemons is especially gorgeous.
Stephanie Berry said…
I love seeing when you paint on something larger. I think you have an eye for bigger arrangements. I love your plate of lemonsl It's all great. Don't mess with it much more. Looks good as is to me.
Sheriart said…
Beautiful colors. Nice job on the lemons.
Jennifer Koach said…
I like your clear colors.
Susan Roux said…
It feels festive and happy to me. It would brighten anyone's day! Tweak it and call it done!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.