Skip to main content

Camilia and Lemon


My Camilia tree is in full bloom with the most gorgeous white blossoms. It is always such a treat to have it blossom in the winter months. Nectarines are in season again!! It is a toss up whether I prefer a peach to a nectarine, but, I personally like them over peaches. I love them because of their deep red skins and sensuous curved shape. The little orange bowl is one that I found at one of the stores in town and fell in love with the scalloped edges and curvilinear lines.

6X6 inches
Oil
Stretched canvas

Comments

Douglas Clark said…
I think I'd have to vote for peaches as my favorite fruit but I sure do like how you painted the nectarine. The camelia is painted very well as are the lemon slices. It is a cold icy day here in Fort Worth, it's very nice to see your bright painting.
Linda Popple said…
Luscious brushstrokes! Your colors are beautiful and it all brings a smile on this very cold February day!
Janice said…
how lovely!...a Camilla tree blossoms! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil