Skip to main content

VANITY II SOLD


I went shopping for nail polish and lipstick!
6X8 inches
oil
Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

Comments

Dana Cooper said…
Fun piece Linda, a real girly painting, love it!
Kim Rempel said…
Love this. What great colours!
Sandra Galda said…
sweet! nice subject handled so well ...dare I say you "nailed it?" pun intended
Linda Popple said…
Love it, Linda! Now I am inspired to do another make-up painting. I think I need to shop first! :-)
Pam Holnback said…
Love the bottle of red!
Marie Theron said…
And how nice they look! I also love the fun shoes, so full of character!
Susan Roden said…
So fun Linda!
Wish I was more "girlie" for this inspires me to paint-up. (Pastel dust always dries out + breaks my nails, so never use nail polish.)
A great piece.
Ruth Andre said…
This one has a great use of color on the objects and the background. I love the swish of shadow.
Jerry Stocks said…
Wow, love the colors--
Love that yummy luscious paint...
Do you mix medium into it to get it so fluid looking???
Karen Bruson said…
This is so delicious and fun. I am a lover of lipsticks and nail polish, anyway. Love how you paint around the forms with those buttery brushstrokes.
Janice said…
hi Linda, Great subject and nice abstract shapes! I also love the shoes!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.