Finished this painting today....this lady was making her baskets and selling them at the South Carolina Artisans' Center....I loved the light in this image.
I am enjoying landscape painting so much. It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use. They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com
Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)
Comments
J'aime beaucoup l'atmosphère de cette peinture.
Lorsque j'ai vécu à l'Île Maurice j'ai souvent rencontré des femmes qui tressaient des paniers. Je prenais beaucoup de plaisir à les regarder.
Les couleurs que vous avez employées sont vivifiantes et énergisantes.
Très belle composition.
Gros bisous