Skip to main content

South Carolina Salt Marsh

I am very dissatisfied with my landscapes and need to explore just what is going on with them.  I think that I may need to actually do some plein air work to understand......anyway I am letting this one rest......

Comments

Jerry Stocks said…
I think there is too much water in the painting.
martinealison said…
Bonjour chère amie,

J'aime beaucoup la sérénité qui règne dans ce paysage... Le regard s'enfuit et juste laisser partir l'esprit à la rêverie...
Tout en douceur...

Je vous embrasse affectueusement,
Bisous ♡
LindaHunt said…
Yes, Jerry you are right...I will let this one rest for just a little while and then try again........

Thank you, Martinealison!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.