Skip to main content

Changes and new paitnings!








Big post today....let's just say I saw the light!!!....hahaha.....simplify.....simplify.....simplify......my tendency is to get too caught in the weeds.....so yesterday was a day of clearer thinking and seeing!!

Comments

Lovely paintings Linda. All the best.
Vic.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Vic!!! So nice of you to stop by....Linda
Unknown said…
maravillosas pinturas. Amo esos colores, me transmiten ternura, afecto, confianza, pureza.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Braulio Hernandez for such kind thoughtful words.....

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.