Skip to main content

Commssion

I am done......

Comments

MYSTELIOS said…
Very beautiful painting with so amazing colours !!!
martinealison said…
Bonjour chère Linda,

Toutes mes félicitations... Une bien jolie peinture qui va rendre une famille heureuse.

Gros bisous
LindaHunt said…
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment!!! I appreciate the feedback....!
Hi Linda.
These are very good portraits. You say you had a problem with painting the boy. you have done a fantastic job there. All the best Linda.
Vic.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Vic....the mother sent more reference material for the son's portrait and I was able to get what I was after. Thank you for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)