Skip to main content

Just Playing Around



I have been wanting to play with shape and color and these are the 3 paintings that I did today.  They are painted on Arches oil paper.  It is a very nice surface to paint on and I like it.  I plan on experimenting more with this technique.

Comments

ruma said…
Bonjour. Votre sentiment artistique est exquise.
Merci pour toujours visiter.
Salutations en provenance du Japon. ruma
LindaHunt said…
Thank you....Ruma in Japan.....!!!!!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Ceci.....Yes, the paper isn't dry at all and is quite smooth. I love the surface. It is also not precious and allows me to be able to experiment without feeling like I am breaking the bank.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)