Skip to main content

Chrysanthemum

I am going through many of my old photos and painting ones that I wanted to paint but never got around to.  I have always loved these chrysanthemums....they are dancing!  Backgrounds are still a struggle for me...I think that I should just spend time setting up still life setups over and over again until I become better at it.

Comments

I LOVE THIS ONE (and I am not sorry for the caps! ;)
LindaHunt said…
Thank You, Roger!! You just made my day!!
Jerry Stocks said…
Don't know why you worry about backgrounds. I think your's are perfect. Also love the flowers.
AWESOME! this is a REAL beauty, LINDA!
I shared this on GOOGLE and
I see you have lots of fans! YAY!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)