Skip to main content

Commission

This is the finished commissioned painting.  I refuse to touch it again.  I must not allow that to happen.  Sometimes I waiver....go back in....and wish I hadn't.  Sooooo, this one is going to be set aside and I will leave it.

Comments

Marie Theron said…
Linda, there is a wonderful special quality to your work, and this painting is absolutely superb. I like it because it shows that you can be brave and different and always have a surprise in store!
Unknown said…
This is a very expressive portrait. Beautiful skin tones, strong presence. You should be very proud....and also proud for not touching it again. that is really hard to do!
Wendy Barrett said…
This is a stunning portrait Linda! The colours are very fresh and lively and great tones.
I also love your still-life work in your previous posts!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)