Skip to main content

Two new (old) paintings....


These are two paintings that I have been working on for sometime.  I feel that I am finally tying all of the ends together and heading down a path that I have wanted for a long time.  I have been soul searching over the past 2 or 3 weeks and now I feel that after a break from painting I am ready to dive in.  The top painting is 'Olives', 6"X 6", Oil on board.  The bottom painting is 'Sunflowers', 10"X 8", Oil on stretched canvas.  Both of these paintings will be in a state of limbo as they dry and when thoroughly dried placed in my Etsy shop.....be watching!

Comments

Unknown said…
Linda you have been doing such good work. I also took a break and I feel like it is just energizing me. Watch out for both of us come Jan. 2!
The intensity of your palette is just great. Love these two.
LindaHunt said…
Helen, I thank you for that. I needed some time to just get away and live my life....it helped to give my eyes a fresh look at what I was doing. I am anxious for this next year to see where I will go. Yes, I am also looking forward to the challenge. I plan on going with the theme of landscape and possibly doing some plein air painting. How about, you?

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil