Skip to main content

RED DAISYSOLD


This is an older image from last year but one that I liked. I am recovering from being up the entire night to watch the election returns.
I am beginning to feel the stirring feeling of wanting to paint. There has been so much going on that it has been difficult.
5X7 inches
oil
canvas panel

Comments

Dana Cooper said…
An oldie but a goodie, the color in this is beautiful!
Virginia Floyd said…
Yes, the colors are beautiful. I really like how you painted the glass jar.
Ruth Andre said…
Hmm! The colors are luscious.
The galss work is fantastic and as alway I love your colours Linda. You're always one of my favourite daily painters!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.