Skip to main content

STILL LIFE with BUBBLE GUM MACHINE


This is another one of my older paintings. I have a bit of jet lag and am having a hard time getting back into the groove of painting. I worked very hard on a painting today and had to leave it until tomorrow before I lost the entire piece. I took many photos while I was in Cincinnati and am looking forward to working from them.
In this particular painting I did a drawing and worked out the values beforehand. I enjoy working on a large scale...this painting is 24X36 inches.
PURCHASE HERE

Comments

Unknown said…
Linda! I love this. It looks like it was so much fun...and the colors are amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty in Pink

I am on a Peony roll here.....just enjoying the process of painting and color.  Can be purchased here .

Peach Peony....Day 24

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 I'm ready to chill out after this one.  It was really HARD!   So many petals going all different ways.  I am pleased with the results.  I have to laugh at myself....I thought of showing a step by step process in the painting of this peony....but....never looks like anything until the last few strokes!  I am happy with this painting however I got here.  This painting is found here :

These are new work March through April 2022..........opening up my blogspot!!! Welcome......

Turnip 6"x 6" Panel Oil Pucker Up 12"x 12" Panel Oil Big Red Revision 6"x 6" Canvas Oil