Skip to main content

Blue Lobster SOLD



SOLD
This oil painting is 12X12 inches on canvas panel. I have been wanting to paint the figure again and this scene intrigued me. The foreshortened posture was interesting.
Today is a chilly but very sunny day. It made me think of the beach!

February 19, 2010

Comments

Karen Bruson said…
Linda,
Nice composition and love the shadow.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

SALT MARSH II

My husband took the photos from his kyak of the beautiful salt marsh in the springtime. I love the color of the ever changing marshland 8X10 inches oil Canvas panel (archival) $90.00 plus $8.00 shipping to US. Purchase here THIS PAINTING HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS TREASURY

VANITY SOLD

I LOVE 'girl' things like lipstick, perfume, nail polish bottles, and pretty little compact cases. In this painting I was working for limited strokes. I would lay down the paint and leave it without manipulating it in any way. 6X6 inches oil Raymar canvas panel (Archival)