Skip to main content

Perfume Bottles Neutral SOLD


I wanted to keep this painting in a more neutral color scheme. I worked on this painting for longer than I should have I think. I just couldn't get the values the way that I wanted them. Out of frustration I finally went in with touches of color and that seemed to brighten the painting. I don't hate it and decided to post it. This painting is 6 X 8 inches on Raymar canvas panel.

Comments

Polly Jones said…
I love this. This is the kind of brushwork that I aspire to. You really have a talent for keeping it beautifully fresh.
Janice said…
Lovely and simple!
Marie Theron said…
A very pleasing painting, Linda! You know how to avoid superfluous detail!
Ramona Davidson said…
I looked through your site and I love the colors and compositions of your still life painting. Really gorgeous vignettes.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.