Skip to main content

Vanilla Donut SOLD



Vanilla Donut
I looked over the pastry at the grocery store hoping to find a
Lemon or strawberry donut but there weren’t any. Then I saw this beautiful vanilla frosted donut and it just spoke to me.
I’m having a real struggle to not eat it. If you know anything about weight watchers then you understand why I grabbed a 1 point bar instead. Discipline. I live vicariously through my painting.
This oil painting is 4 inches by 4 inches on stretched canvas.
RESERVED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.