Skip to main content

PolkaDot ShoesDay15


These are the cutest shoes! They were a birthday gift from my Sister several years ago.

Graphite
10X10

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your graphite works! They are so personable.
Virginia Floyd said…
Love this sketch! Nice composition and details. And I love wedge heels. Great shoes!
David Russell said…
Nice. There is just something about black and white, be it in a photo or a drawing.
Ruth Andre said…
This is a lovely sensitive drawing. Take care of Stella. She must be a true love.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.