Skip to main content

Mums


These beautiful mums just make my day so much brighter! It is still a little cool but, the sun is brightly shining! I found these beutiful flowers in the grocery store...I am hoping to produce a few more paintings from them!

$90.00 plus shipping
PURCHASE HERE

Day 1
I have decided to begin month long commitment to draw each day. My drawing skills are rusty and I need to work on them.

Comments

Virginia Floyd said…
Lovely, Linda! I love all the gorgeous colors in this one, as well as your signature lush brushstrokes!
Beautiful mum. Your coloring is so warm and cheerful.
Douglas Clark said…
I really think it's hard to paint flowers so that they look "right". I cant do it. You did a great job. Think you have the right idea about drawing each day.
Linda Nickles said…
Beautiful colors, and great brushstrokes. What a great idea to make the commitment to daily drawing.
Marie Theron said…
A lovely painting, and once again I am charmed by your reds!
Linda Popple said…
These mums are gorgeous! I hope you do paint them again! I think drawing each day is such a good idea. I do it periodically, but should continue it. I admire your commitment. :-)
Ingrid Ormestad said…
Very lovely flowers ... a lovely painting!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you all for your encouraging comments!
Thank you Ingrid for visiting my site!!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.