Skip to main content

Tulip Day13


After having drawn so many smaller tighter drawings, I thought it would be a nice change of pace to incluede a large gestural drawing. There will be paintings coming soo...the past couple of days have been very stressful without much painting.

Comments

Jerry Stocks said…
I love the tulip--can't wait to see the painting. You have such a way with color.
Douglas Clark said…
Very nice. Hope to see a tulip painting soon. Daffodils are blooming here but no tulips, yet.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you Douglas...the tulips are in the grocery stores...this next week!
LindaHunt said…
Thank you, Jerry...I appreciate that you find my color acceptable, because I often wish I understood it more!!!
Love seeing all these great drawings. I need to do that more. Great job!
Susan Roden said…
Expressive yet so limited in execution!
Nice compilation between paintings and drawings Linda.

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.