Skip to main content

Camilia and Lemon


My Camilia tree is in full bloom with the most gorgeous white blossoms. It is always such a treat to have it blossom in the winter months. Nectarines are in season again!! It is a toss up whether I prefer a peach to a nectarine, but, I personally like them over peaches. I love them because of their deep red skins and sensuous curved shape. The little orange bowl is one that I found at one of the stores in town and fell in love with the scalloped edges and curvilinear lines.

6X6 inches
Oil
Stretched canvas

Comments

Douglas Clark said…
I think I'd have to vote for peaches as my favorite fruit but I sure do like how you painted the nectarine. The camelia is painted very well as are the lemon slices. It is a cold icy day here in Fort Worth, it's very nice to see your bright painting.
Linda Popple said…
Luscious brushstrokes! Your colors are beautiful and it all brings a smile on this very cold February day!
Janice said…
how lovely!...a Camilla tree blossoms! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.