Skip to main content

Boy Day16


I am posting this older drawing today because I have been up all night with a dog that is recovering from a big surgery. I painted yesterday and ended up wiping out everything. Hopefully, I will be able to paint while Stella sleeps.

Comments

Polly Jones said…
What a sweet drawing! Hope your dog is okay and that you get some rest.
what a darling drawing, and so fun to see someone doing pencil... refreshing.. thanks for the kind remarks and for stopping by my blog... always appreciated !
Douglas Clark said…
Hope your dog has a speedy recovery. I would like to have seen the one you wiped off. You have wiped off some really great paintings in the past.
This is a cracker of a portrait Linda. Wonderful. All the best.
Vic.
LindaHunt said…
Thank you all for your generous comments...it really means a lot to have feedback!

Thanks, Vic....thank you for commenting...I have been enjoying drawing very much...didn't realize how much I had missed it!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.