Skip to main content

Car Challenge


I have reworked this painting about 4 times. I am pleased with the results which I really had to work for. I have learned a lot with this painting and am anxious to apply what knowledge I have gained in my next paintigs.

Exersize 1



6X6 inches
Oil
canvas panel

This is the beginning of a series of paintings where I will try new things to paint and hopefully develop my painting skills.

Comments

Douglas Clark said…
Linda, you did very well on this. What I like best is that it looks like a beautiful day in this painting. I've seen enough snow and gray skies to last quite a while. Well done. Doug
Linda Nickles said…
Great job, Linda! These rainy, bleak days pose a challenge for photographing artwork. It still looks good to me!
Anonymous said…
Linda...it was a fun and "challenging" challenge wasn't it? Well done !
Marie Theron said…
A nice shiny vehicle, Linda. I always enjoy your soft style!
Love this composition Linda! Great idea, beautifully done!

Popular posts from this blog

Yellowstone Naional Park

I am enjoying landscape painting so much.  It is partly because the Finetec waterolors that I use.  They are so incredibly beautiful....ssooooo beautiful.....each stroke is a stroke of LOVE....... www.lindahuntfineart.com

LITTLE ORANGE TEAPOT SOLD

Red Orange is another of my favorite colors. When I saw this great tea pot in one of the stores in town I wanted it right away. But, I thought and thought about it and when I went back to the store it was still there and I decided that it was mine! I am not a tea drinker but I have always loved the shapes and sizes and variety of design of teapots. In this painting I backlit the teapot with natural and studio lighting. I was experimenting with the changing values and shadow. 8X8 inches oil Raymar Canvas Panel (Archival)

Two Pears...Day 8

  6"X 6" Oil Ampersand Gessobord $125.00 This is my submission for Day 8 of the 30 paintings in 30 challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta.